- “Mulheres do Brasil” by Joyce Moreno
- ” Ponto de Vista” by Edu Krieger and João Cavalcanti
The Vocal Group “Às Terças” is composed of nine female voices under the baton of conductor Mauro Perelmann. The rehearsals take place every Tuesday, in an atmosphere of great harmony, for the pleasure of meeting, singing, and promoting vocal music in its happy and relaxed way.
Musical direction and arrangements made especially for the group by conductor and guitarist Mauro Perelmann.
- Sopranos: Martha Lopes, Leila Menna Barreto and Gilda Olinto
- Mezzo Sopranos: Bel Ballesté, Teresa Guilhon and Duba Elia
- Contraltos: Ana Del-Penho, Heloisa Varella and Alzira Madeira
Arrangement, guitar, virtual instruments, audio mixing and video editing: Mauro Perelmann.
In “Ponto de Vista”
- Alfredo Del-Penho (7-string guitar and voice)
- Manuela Marinho (Cavaquinho)
In “Mulheres do Brasil”
- Bernardo Aguiar (tambourine)